The local Central Branch guild “Ñacurutú No. 1” of the "Fraternidad de Antiguos Scouts y Guías del Uruguay" (FASGU) will organize an event on 8-9-10 October 2011 called “Indaba Peteí” which means “The First” in an indigenous language of Latin America.
- Location: Cerro del Toro, Piriapolis, Maldonado (in the south of Uruguay)
- Costs are 2.500.00 Uruguayan pesos (± 93 euro per person) for camping and 2.200.00 Uruguayan pesos (± 82 euro per person) to rent a cabin for four or six persons..
- Saturday 8 October: Opening ceremony at 14:00 hours, Presentation FASGU, dinner
- Sunday 9 October: Activities and campfire
- Monday 10 October: Fellowship meeting, end of gathering
Enrolment deadline is 15 July 2011 and registration is open to all ISGF members worldwide