European Scouting Guild Forum in Grossarl, Austria
January 10 - 17, 2009
You may still register to participate in the 41st Forum organized by the Austrian National Scout and Guide Fellowship which will be held for the last time in winter period. From the year 2010 the European Forum will be held in June 2010.
The theme will be: The new migration "Islam in Europe"
- Opening ceremony in the church with gospel music,
- Celebratory mass in the baroque parish church of Grossarl,
- Ceremony on the Market Square,
- Discussion with the inhabitants of the village,
- Workshops where participants can try out their creativity and skilfulness,
- Dance event,
- Forum discussion about migrations and "Islam in Europe",
- Shopping or sightseeing with a guide in the city of Salzburg,
- Indoor shooting, Alpine curling and snowshoe hiking,
- Destination hikes to the farmers of Grossarl,
- Colourful varied evening with awards,
- Closing ceremony.
Participation fee is 97 euro for organization and programme while preferred accommodation will be paid upon arrival. You need to choose from the fixed accommodation list, a 7 days package with breakfast and dinner in various categories hotels, pensions or private ranging from 248 till 470 euro. Single supplement tariff per day to be added.
Deadline is November 15. Up to 15th December a cancellation fee of 37 euro will be charged and cancellation thereafter require the retention of the full participation fee in order to cover the incurred costs.
In case of questions and for your registration please contact Gertrude Jensen
Homepage: http://www.forumgrossarl.at/ also for online registration