The National Scout and Guide Fellowship of Bangladesh will be the host for the 13th ISGF Asia Pacific (AsPac) Regional Gathering.
Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh and has a historical background of more than 400 years.
Where: BRAC-CDM, Khagan, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh
When: 6 – 11 November 2012.
Theme: Love all men of the world without caste and creed
- US$ 400 per person in double room
- US$ 1000 for a couple in a deluxe room
- US$ 600 per person in a single room
Includes 5 nights accommodation, transport to and from airport, all meals from 6 Nov evening tea to 11 Nov breakfast, Asia Pacific Gathering facilities (meeting hall and rooms, audio visual support, program, etc.), one tour, drinking water (6 bottles), other expenses related to Asia Pacific gathering. It does not include some optional excursions on free day.
Post Tours: (include accommodation, transport and food)
- US$ 300 for a 3 day/2 nights tour: Visiting Cox’s Bazar- Longest beach in the world and Saint Martin the only "Coral Island" of Bangladesh, distance 418 km. Transport by bus
- US$ 300 for a 3 day/4 nights tour: Visiting Sundarbans, a Unique Wilderness of the World. Distance 385 km. Transport by bus
- US$ 90 for a one day/1 night tour: Sonargaon – The Ancient Capital of Bengal & Panam City -among world’s 100 endangered historic sites, spot Panam City, Folk Art museum Jadughar, Sonakanda Fort, Khasnagar Dighi(historical pond), 2 hours away from capital Dhaka. Entrance fee, food & 1 night hotel included.
Deadline registration and payment: 31 August 2012
or The Secretariat, Mohammad Abdul Khaleque
Organizing Secretary, ISGF AsPac Gathering-2012
National Scout Bhaban
60, Anjuman E Mofidul Islam Road
Kakrail, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh