The Tunisian Scouts Organisation has 3 components: the Scouts, the Guides and the Scout/Guide Pioneers (Adults). It supports the State's efforts to address the pandemic outbreak of the COVID-19 and to reduce its social consequences.
A National Crisis Management Cell (NCMC) was established with 450 local cells in all over the Tunisian governorates. They operate according to a national plan and in full coordination with the central, regional and local authorities.
Achievements in this framework:
- 1.450 supervisors of the work of national, regional and local cells
- 10.220 volunteers across the country
- 654.272 working hours
- 12.524 interventions
- 41.588 food packages distributed to needy people
- 1.880 scout leaders blood donors to the blood banks
- 8 quarantine centers served by Tunisian Scout volunteers